COMMUNICATIONS AND DIGITAL ADVOCACY INTERN
Summer or Academic Year
Communications and Digital Advocacy interns work with both new and traditional forms of media. NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut is expanding our online presence via our website, Twitter, and Facebook pages as well as email alerts, newsletters, and press releases. The Communications and Digital Advocacy Intern will be responsible for updating our online communications tools. They will also be a part of creating and implementing our communications strategies.
- Assist with implementation of communication plan
- Maintain communications calendar
- Update Facebook and Twitter communications
- Create graphics for use on social media
- Update NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut website with new information and content news
- Draft letters to the editor, press releases, and op-eds related to NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut events, programs, etc.
- Provide general support to outreach operations
- Strong personal commitment to a woman’s right to choose
- Comfort with online communication and tools
- Strong writing skills
Please email email@example.com your resumé, cover letter and writing sample or mail it to:
NARAL Pro-Choice Connecticut
Attn: Brenna Doyle
1 Main Street, Suite T4
Hartford, CT 06106
Your cover letter should address your commitment to reproductive rights.